RCR Annual Conference 2022
Date: Thursday 13 and Friday 14 October 2022
Venue: The Eastside Rooms, 2 Woodcock Street, Birmingham, B7 4BL and online
We're delighted to announce the return of the flagship RCR Annual Conference 2022, in-person on 13-14 October 2022 at the Eastside Rooms, Birmingham, alongside options for delegates to attend virtually for those based across the UK and internationally.
This year promises to be a year rivalled by no other, providing stimulating high-quality content designed to bring together those working in clinical radiology and clinical oncology, keeping you informed on the hot topics that will influence practice over the coming year. We will also provide sessions on career development, aimed to equip and support you as you navigate through the challenges in the aftermath of the pandemic.
Our four-stream programme, curated by our clinical experts covers radiology, oncology, learning for trainees with a fourth joint faculty stream including non-clinical skills and perspectives. In our plenary sessions we will explore the emerging challenges facing both our specialties - details to be announced in the coming weeks!
We look forward to welcoming you all this October, to reunite our specialties where we can embrace new ideas, learn new skills, share experiences and network with colleagues old and new.
We hope you can join us!
Who should attend?
- Clinical radiologists
- Clinical oncologists
- Clinical oncology and radiology trainees
- Allied healthcare professionals
Key reasons to attend
- Our programme is devised by faculty experts who provide their professional expertise and insights in developing a programme to support and meet the educational needs of the profession
- The high-quality CPD programme is delivered by leading experts, bringing the most up-to-date knowledge and research to address the latest thinking, improve clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Embrace new ideas, keep at the forefront of clinical knowledge and takeaway skills that will contribute to practice changing work in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- Connect with your peers, network, collaborate and share experiences in-person
- Develop skills to support you in your career – now and in the future
Sponsor RCR Annual Conference 2022
There are many options to sponsor RCR Annual Conference 2022. To find out more please contact us.