There are a variety of opportunities available to sponsor RCR meetings and events.
The RCR’s main aim in securing sponsorship and advertising is to improve the quality of educational or scientific activities. This may include research, meetings and conferences, prizes and fellowships, public education materials, newsletters and other scientific publications.
Building partnerships through learning
The RCR Annual Conference attracts delegates who are committed to their learning and high-quality education. As places are limited, we are providing a digital stream to enable delegates unable to attend in-person to access a number of sessions, providing opportunities for industry to re-engage with clients and customers face-to-face while building new and long-term partnerships.
A partnership with us for RCR Annual Conference can support you to:
- Showcase your area of expertise
- Network and engage with UK and global audiences
- Position yourself as a leader in your sector
- Amplify your brand identity to maximise engagement
- Demonstrate your commitment to professional learning in the areas of radiology and oncology.
We would be delighted to collaborate and build a bespoke package that meets your priorities while giving you the best return on your investment.
If you would like to hear more about the opportunities that a partnership with the RCR can bring to your business, please contact our team
Sponsoring our one-day scientific meetings offers the following benefits:
- Pop-up or table-top display stand for promotion of goods and services
- Your logo on our webpage and a link to your chosen website
- Access to between 60 and 100 consultants and trainees per meeting
- Acknowledgement of thanks in the delegate pack
- Attendance of two staff members at the meeting
- Copy of full delegate list (name, job title and organisation only).
To discuss these or alternative options, rates or for further information about any of the College meetings please contact the Learning Team
We are keen to embrace opportunities to work with commercial organisations to maximise the value of our activities and to provide cost-effective and professionally relevant opportunities for Fellows and members. We recognise that commercial organisations may have many ideas on ways to develop mutually beneficial activities, and we are happy to explore these.
See our full sponsorship policy for more details.