Keep abreast of news and developments across clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- The quarterly RCR Newsletter features articles, letters and updates from RCR Fellows and members, RCR staff and external stakeholders
- Clinical Radiology and Clinical Oncology are the RCR’s international monthly scientific journals
- The quarterly Radiology Events and Learning (REAL) newsletter is an educational tool containing anonymised cases submitted by Fellows and members, real and fictional case scenarios and published letters
- Membership Matters is a Faculty-specific update on all of the opportunities available to RCR members
- The RCR blog features regular updates from the RCR President and College Officers
- The RCR’s press releases, College updates and statements and reports are published on the RCR website
- The RCR also produces a range of clinical radiology and clinical oncology publications, including standards for the delivery of high-quality radiology and oncology services, guidance on good practice and workforce reports.