Keep abreast of news and developments in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- The quarterly RCR Newsletter features articles, letters and updates from RCR Fellows and members, RCR staff and external stakeholders
- Clinical Radiology and Clinical Oncology are the RCR’s international monthly scientific journals
- The RCR blog features regular updates from the RCR President and College Officers
- The RCR’s press releases, College updates and statements and reports are published on the RCR website
- Case of the month is an educational resource for trainee and consultant radiologists
- The quarterly Radiology Events and Learning (REAL) newsletter is an educational tool containing anonymised cases submitted by Fellows and members, real and fictional case scenarios and published letters
- Membership Matters is a Faculty-specific update on all of the opportunities available to RCR members
- The RCR also produces a range of clinical radiology and clinical oncology publications, including standards for the delivery of high-quality radiology and oncology services, guidance on good practice and workforce reports.
Update your preferences
Use your MyRCR account to choose how and when you’d like to hear from us. You can update your communication preferences and interests at any time.