Supporting you throughout your career
Senior Fellows Forum
The College is here to support you at every stage of your career. The Senior Fellows Forum was created for all Fellows and members aged 55 and over to provide ongoing support and facilities for Fellows who have retired from clinical practice or who are approaching that transition. As well as demonstrating continued support for the College's important work, keeping up your involvement with RCR after retirement provides opportunities for you to meet with peers and colleagues (both old and new) at social events and to engage in intellectual debate via our online discussion forum.
The RCR is pleased to announce its first Senior Fellows Forum Event of 2017. The RCR has been allowed exclusive access to Spencer House, one of the finest 18th century houses within the city of London to remain intact. The event will take place on Friday 21 April 2017 at The Royal College of Radiologists. This event has now SOLD OUT, however if you will to be added to the waitning ist please contact the Membership Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch
Depending on your level of membership, you can keep up to date with the latest news on what's going on at College in a variety of ways (Membership Matters, via the relevant respected and peer-reviewed College journals, the Newsletter and the Monthly News).
Subscription fees for retired Fellows and members
This category of membership is eligible to Fellows and members who have retired from clinical practice.
As a retired Fellow or member, you’ll continue to obtain full access to the College website and you can select from the following options what information you would like to continue to receive from us:
- £500.00 one off fee for a Life Membership for Fellows and members who may be eligible and have retired from clinical practice, and who have been a Fellow in good standing for at least ten consecutive years to up to retirement
- £89.00 per annum to receive the full mailing service which comprises College journal, Newsletter, Monthly e-News, RCR Life benefits and Membership Matter, access to
- £55.00 per annum to receive Newsletter, Monthly e-News, RCR Life Solus benefits and Membership Matters
- £47.00 per annum to receive Newsletter, Monthly e-News and RCR Life Solus benefits
- £10.00 per annum to receive Monthly e-News, RCR Life Solus benefits email
The RCR and The Royal Society of Medicine have come together to create an exclusive offer for our Senior Fellows. The Club offer includes use of their café, bar, restaurant, accommodation, private dining rooms and library at a special rate of £150.00 per person. For furtherr details about this offer please contact the RSM
Retired RCR Fellows and members are entitled to a significantly discounted rate on all RCR events. You will need to state that you are retired at the time of booking. To qualify for the discount you must be registered as retired with the RCR and will need to book your place on College events please contact the Conference Department or telephone 020 7406 5942.
If you need to update your membership status, please contact the Membership Department.