There are many sources of information about the global healthcare available to individuals. To ensure easier access to information regarding international health network, different projects world-wide and overseas opportunities in oncology and diagnostic imaging, this section includes the list of useful websites within the UK and internationally.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- General Medical Council (GMC)
- British Medical Association - Volunteering Abroad
- British Council
- Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF)
- Doctors of the World UK
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
- NHS Employers - International volunteering
- International Sponsorship scheme
- International Cancer Expert Corps (ICEC)
- International Atomic Energy Agency programme in Human Health
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Share this pageShare this page onTwitterFacebook
Print this pageConnect with RCRConnect via TwitterConnect via youtube