Several RCR members are already involved in clinical work, training and education in many countries across Africa, Asia and East Europe. There is an opportunity to share their work, knowledge and experience, collected in various locations and challenging situations.
Presentation of previous and current projects creates the ability to share learning with each other and become familiar with activities of other Fellows. It will create the network of contacts within various countries and continents as a base for future developments, show the enthusiasm and encourage new Fellows and members to be involved.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any other submissions or information regarding overseas projects.
Reports of previous projects are available below.
- Out of programme experience in oncology in Uganda
- A Radiology Teaching Experience in two district hospitals in Ghana
- Teaching Radiology and Radiography in Zanzibar Archipelago
- Sir Howard Middlemiss Travelling Professorship - visit to Sri Lanka
- Sir Howard Middlemiss Travelling Professorship - visit to Bangalore
- Sir Howard Middlemiss Travelling Professorship - second visit to Sri Lanka
- Report for Cochrane Shanks/Jalil Travelling Professorship - visit to Mumbai
- Radiology Registrar launches ultrasound service at Malawi Clinic
The location of overseas projects undertaken by RCR Fellows and members.