Our global webinars are for radiologists working around the world.
The six webinars in this series are jointly hosted with The Royal College of Radiologists and The British Society of Neuroradiologists (BSNR). Lectures will be delivered by reputed neuroradiologists from the UK and abroad, covering important topics intended for radiologists working all around the world.
Interesting cases from neuro-oncology multidisciplinary team meetings: tips and tricks for reporting
Thursday 17 June 2021, 14:00-15:00 (BST)
Led by Dr Priya Bhatnagar, The Newcastle upon Tyne Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Neuro-oncology imaging can seem complex to the non-specialist. A series of themes will be presented and illustrated with examples from the regional Neuro-oncology multidisciplinary team meetings, including a number of practical tips to aid reviewing and protocolling for a more confident diagnosis. Examples of pseudotumours will be shown to highlight the importance of raising this possibility and saving the patient a brain biopsy. Some examples of advanced neuroimaging will be demonstrated that can be useful in specific clinical scenarios.
- Learn to choose the appropriate imaging sequences for a variety of scenarios
- Acquire knowledge about tumour mimics as a differential diagnosis
- Understand the role of advanced imaging in specific clinical scenarios
- Describe the imaging findings of some interesting oncology cases
Spinal cord tumours and mimics-imaging findings
Thursday 24 June 2021, 14:00-15:00 (BST)
Led by Dr Shubhabrata Biswas, The Walton Centre NHS Foundation Trust
- To be able to identify different spinal cord tumours based on imaging characteristics
- To recognise tumour mimics.
- Develop problem solving strategies in ambiguous cases.
Previous topics in which are free to watch on demand on the RCR Learning hub: