Welcome to the RCR's membership engagement section.
The RCR aims to be a professional membership body that really listens to its membership. You can have your say on the College’s work by:
- Commenting on the oncology and radiology forums, which provide an opportunity for networking with Fellows and members both in the UK and internationally, and a forum for discussion of current issues (Fellow and member login required)
- Contributing comments, letters and articles for the Newsletter
- Completing the feedback forms that are issued after each one-day CPD meetings and our ASM
- Clinical oncologists engaging with your Head of Service or the Oncology Registrars’ Forum to make your views known
- Clinical radiologists engaging with your Regional Chair or the Junior Radiologists’ Forum to make your views known
- Getting involved in the College’s international work. If you would like to be involved in international work or register your interest in an overseas project, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Following the success of the 2014 survey which provided the RCR with valuable insight into Fellows’ and members’ perceptions of the College, the decision was taken to carry out regular surveys to make sure that the College provides the support and services that members want.
The full 2016 report summarises the findings from the 2016 membership survey (Fellow and member login required). The survey was designed to help the RCR understand members’ experiences and level of satisfaction with the College, building on findings and themes from the 2014 survey.
A summary of findings is available to all users.
What you said, what we've done
The action taken as a result of the 2014 survey, may be found in a series of ‘What you said... what we’re doing’.
An updated What you said, what we've done booklet is available on the progess that has been made since the 2014 membership survey.