Faculty elections 2021
Congratulations to the candidates who have been elected. The period of office begins on 1 September 2021.
The remaining vacancies listed below are open for nominations until 17:00 on 29 April 2021.
Clinical oncology vacancies
- Council (one vacancy)
- Faculty Board (two vacancies)
- Professional Support and Standards Board (three vacancies)
Clinical radiology vacancies
- Nominations can only be submitted by UK Fellows in good standing using the online form
- To be nominated, you must be a UK Fellow in good standing, hold a current licence to practise and be in active clinical practice at the time of close of nominations
- You will need the support of two nominators
- You may submit a maximum 100-word statement
- No nominations can be accepted sooner than 1 April 2021 and must be fully completed and submitted by 17:00 on 29 April 2021
- If you wish to serve as an Officer or as a Council member for either Faculty, you must be eligible to serve as a trustee of the College as a registered charity. Please see the Charity Commission’s guidance on this. Please read section 3.1 of the guidance to make sure that you are eligible to serve as a trustee before you seek nomination
If you have any questions about the elections process, please contact the Governance Manager