Faculty elections 2021
Nominations closed at 17:00 on 29 April 2021. Thank you to those who offered their time and expertise to the RCR by standing for election, and to all those who voted. Congratulations to the successful candidates who will take up their posts on 1 September 2021.
A ballot will be held during May 2021 to fill the three vacancies on the Clinical Oncology Professional Support and Standards Board. UK-based Fellows in the Faculty of Clinical Oncology were sent a voting email from Civica Election Services on 21 May 2021. If you have not received an email please contact email@example.com. The ballot will close at 12 noon on Monday 7 June 2021.
- Nominations for the Faculty elections 2021 closed at 17:00 on 29 April 2021
- Nominations can only be submitted by UK Fellows in good standing using the online form
- To be nominated, you must be a UK Fellow in good standing, hold a current licence to practise and be in active clinical practice at the time of close of nominations
- You will need the support of two nominators
- You may submit a maximum 100-word statement
If you wish to serve as an Officer or as a Council member for either Faculty, you must be eligible to serve as a trustee of the College as a registered charity. Please see the Charity Commission’s guidance on this. Please read section 3.1 of the guidance to make sure that you are eligible to serve as a trustee before you seek nomination.
If you have any questions about the elections process, please contact the Governance Manager