The RCR offers a variety of ways for you to get involved in helping us to deliver opportunities for face to face or online professional learning and development.
- Submit an idea for a new educational product
- Be filmed undertaking a procedure
- Deliver a webinar or produce a podcast
- Be a judge for a poster competition
- Co-facilitate a non-clinical workshop or quality assure new resources
- Speak at an RCR educational event
Contact RCRLearning@rcr.ac.uk to get involved.
- CO Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Sub-Committee Vacancies - the PLD Committee works to develop new and innovative learning opportunities for Fellows and members to supplement the still popular face-to-face events
- CR Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Sub-Committee Vacancies - the Faculty of Clinical Radiology invites applications for a new member specialising in interventional radiology to join the Professional Learning and Development Sub-Committee (CR PLD).
- Cardiac abstract competition - Submissions to the Cardiac abstract competition are now closed. Posters will be displayed at the RCR Cardiac Study Day on Monday 13 November. Authors of accepted abstracts must attend the event.