The RCR offers a variety of ways for you to get involved in helping us to deliver opportunities for face to face or online professional learning and development.
- Submit an idea for a new educational product
- Be filmed undertaking a procedure
- Deliver a webinar or produce a podcast
- Be a judge for a poster competition
- Co-facilitate a non-clinical workshop or quality assure new resources
- Speak at an RCR educational event
Contact RCRLearning@rcr.ac.uk to get involved.
- CO Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Sub-Committee Vacancies - the PLD Committee works to develop new and innovative learning opportunities for Fellows and members to supplement the still popular face-to-face events
- No vacancies