The RCR wishes to appoint a Radiology Events and Learning (REAL) junior panel member to assist the REAL panel in producing the quarterly REAL newsletters and encouraging more trainees to take an active role in learning from discrepancies. Please read the role description for further information.
The REAL junior panel member will:
- be a radiology trainee
- be resident in the United Kingdom
- be in active clinical practice at the time of application
- hold a current licence to practice.
The appointment will be for a period of one year with three possible re-appointments while still eligible.
How to apply
- A short CV
- A brief summary of any experience that is relevant to the role and which could be useful were you to be appointed
- A summary of your main reasons for wishing to take on the role.
We are committed to a policy of valuing diversity and equality of opportunity across our activities. To that end, applicants are invited to complete and return an anonymous diversity monitoring form
Applications will be ranked against the person specification by a selection panel. It will be ensured that no member of the selection panel has a conflict of interest with any applicant. It is not anticipated that it will be necessary to hold interviews.
The successful applicant will be invited to complete and return a declaration of interest form.
Closing date: 16 April 2021