The Faculty of Clinical Radiology invites applications for a new member specialising in interventional radiology to join the Professional Learning and Development Sub-Committee (CR PLD).
Main activities of the CR PLD Sub-Committee:
- To be responsible on behalf of the Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Committee for planning and overseeing the portfolio of professional learning and development offered by the Faculty of Clinical Radiology (CR), in accordance with the strategic framework set by the CR Faculty Board and the PLD Committee.
- To identify and collaborate with partner organisations to develop joint products when appropriate
- To plan and oversee the CR programme of the College’s flagship event, including appropriate liaison with the Clinical Oncology (CO) Professional Learning and Development Sub-Committee and RCR Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to develop content.
Current committee membership and terms of reference can be viewed online.
Committee members, once appointed, serve three years on the committee, which meets three times a year, traditionally in March, June and November.
The following would be helpful attributes:
- An interest in professional learning and development.
- Ideas and enthusiasm for a wide range of general, specialist and sub-specialist education topics.
- Good contacts, networks and knowledge of a wide range of speakers.
- An interest in e-learning technology and social media
Interested applicants should apply by email, including a copy of their CV and a covering letter outlining relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Vice-President of the Faculty of Clinical Radiology.