The Faculty of Clinical Radiology invites applications for a new member specialising in breast radiology to join the Professional Learning and Development Committee (CR PLD).
Main activities of the CR PLD Committee:
- To develop the CR PLD portfolio of educational resources; including face-to-face events, PGCE, webinar programme and eLearning
- Identifying gaps in the current portfolio and identifying suitable products to fill these
- To plan and oversee the CR programme of the College’s flagship event, including appropriate liaison with the Clinical Oncology (CO) Professional Learning and Development Committee and RCR Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to develop content.
Current committee membership and terms of reference can be viewed online.
Committee members, once appointed, serve three years on the committee, which meets three times a year, traditionally in March, June and November.
The following would be helpful attributes:
- Have a proven record of organising and running successful scientific meetings.
- An interest in continuing professional development (CPD).
- Ideas and enthusiasm for a wide range of general, specialist and sub-specialist meeting topics.
- Good contacts, networks and knowledge of a wide range of speakers.
- An interest in meeting delivery.
Interested applicants should apply by email, including a copy of their CV and a covering letter outlining relevant experience, to the Conference and Programmes Officer for the attention of the Vice-President of the Faculty of Radiology.