CO Professional Learning and Development Committee Vacancies
The Faculty of Clinical Oncology invites applications for members of the Professional Learning and Development Committee (CO PLD).
Whilst all applications will be considered, the Committee is specifically seeking a member with an interest in gynaecological cancer.
Main activities of the CO PLD Committee:
- To be responsible on behalf of the Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Committee for planning and overseeing the portfolio of professional learning and development offered by the Faculty of Clinical Oncology (CO), in accordance with the strategic framework set by the CO Faculty Board and the PLD Committee
- To work with the Clinical Radiology (CR) PLD Committee to develop programmes for joint CO-CR events and sessions.
- To identify and collaborate with partner organisations to develop joint products when appropriate.
Committee members, once appointed, serve three years on the committee, which meets three times a year.
The following would be helpful attributes:
- An interest in professional learning and development
- Ideas and enthusiasm for a wide range of general, specialist and sub-specialist education topics
- Good contacts, networks and knowledge of a wide range of speakers
- An interest in e-learning technology and social media.
For further information, please contact Di Gilson, Chair of CO PLD
Interested applicants should apply by email, including a copy of their CV and a short covering letter outlining any relevant experience and why they wish to join the Committee, for the attention of the Vice-President of the Faculty of Oncology. Please note that applications must be an RCR Fellow or member in good standing.