Clinical Oncology Professional Learning and Development Committee Vacancies
The Faculty of Clinical Oncology invites applications for members of the Professional Learning and Development Committee (CO PLD).
Main activities of the CO PLD Committee:
- To be responsible for planning and overseeing the portfolio of professional learning and development offered by the Faculty of Clinical Oncology (CO), in accordance with the strategic framework set by the CO Faculty Board.
- To work with the Clinical Radiology (CR) PLD Committee to develop programmes for joint CO-CR events and sessions.
- To identify and collaborate with partner organisations to develop joint products when appropriate.
Current Committee membership and terms of reference can be viewed online.
The Committee meets three times a year. Committee members, once appointed, serve three years which may renewable for a further year.
The following would be helpful attributes:
- An interest in professional learning and development
- Ideas and enthusiasm for a wide range of general, specialist and sub-specialist education topics
- Good contacts, networks and knowledge of a wide range of speakers
- An interest in e-learning technology and social media.
Interested applicants should apply by apply by email marked for the attention of the Vice-President of the Faculty of Oncology. They should include a copy of their CV and a short covering letter outlining any relevant experience and why they wish to join the Committee. Please note that applicants must be an RCR Fellow or member in good standing.