Would you like to help guide the future direction of our work and your specialty? Our board and committee positions are an ideal opportunity to support the RCR, make decisions and ensure members’ voices are represented in everything we do.
There are no vacancies currently.
- CO Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Committee members: the PLD Committee works to develop new and innovative learning opportunities for Fellows and members to supplement the RCR's popular face-to-face events. While all applications will be considered, the Committee is specifically seeking a member with an interest in gynaecological cancer.
- Clinical Radiology Professional Support and Standards Board appointed member: the CR PSSB develops and issues professional guidance and guidelines, and issues advice to the membership on all aspects of professional practice post the award of a Certificate of Completion of Training.
- CR Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Committee Vacancy: The Faculty of Clinical Radiology invites applications for new members specialising in Thoracic or GI to join the Professional Learning and Development Committee (CR PLD)
- Clinical Radiology Audit and Quality Improvement Committee: an opportunity to gain experience in audit and quality improvement from the RCR as well as providing the College with extra support and assistance in specific areas.
Advisory Appointment Committee Job Plan Advisers: opportunities to ensure job plans for clinical oncologists and clinical radiologists meet minimum standards and to represent the RCR at interview panels.
- Radiology Recruitment Lead: an exciting opportunity to lead the process for recruiting new trainees in radiology specialty training.
- Radiation Protection Adviser Lead: The Faculty of Clinical Radiology wishes to appoint a Radiation Protection Adviser to advise on issues relating to radiation protection, review existing guidance and/or develop new guidance in this area as required.