Would you like to help guide the future direction of our work and your specialty? Our board and committee positions are an ideal opportunity to support the RCR, make decisions and ensure members’ voices are represented in everything we do.
- President – nominations for the Presidential election are now open. On this occassion, the President will be a Clinical Oncologist. The President plays a key role in influecing stakeholders and ensuring that the College is seen as a leader in its specialties.
- Vice-President, Clinical Oncology – the Vice-President heads the Faculty of Clinical Oncology and ensures that it is positioned to lead in and for the clinical oncology specialty across the UK and overseas. The Vice-President leads fellow clinical oncology Officers and Faculty Board across the entire range of College functions.
- Medical Director, Education and Training, Clinical Radiology – leads on and takes responsibility for all aspects of specialty training work and related matters of the Faculty, including FRCR examinations and other assessment work.
- Council (four vacancies)
- Faculty Board (four vacancies)
- CO Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Committee vacancies - the PLD Committee works to develop new and innovative learning opportunities for members and Fellows to supplement the still popular face-to-face events.
- Council (three vacancies)
- Faculty Board (three vacancies)
- Specialty Training Board (one vacancy)
- CR Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Committee vacancies - the PLD Committee is specifically seeking members with an interest in cardiac/MSK; paediatrics and nuclear medicine/radionuclide radiology
Advisory Appointment Committee - opportunities to ensure job plans for clinical oncologists and clinical radiologists meet minimum standards and to represent the RCR at interview panels.
There are no vacancies currently.