Would you like to help guide the future direction of our work and your specialty? Our board and committee positions are an ideal opportunity to support the RCR, make decisions and ensure members’ voices are represented in everything we do.
No Officer roles are currently open for application.
A second window for nominations closed on 6 April for the vacancies remaining:
Council governs the College as a charity approving the College's Strategy and its budget.
- Council – Clinical Radiology (2 vacancies)
The Faculty Boards determine policy and the direction of each Faculty and specialty
- Clinical Radiology Faculty Board (no vacancy)
- Clinical Oncology Faculty Board (3 vacancies)
The Specialty Training Boards set policy for specialty training including the exams
- Clinical Radiology Specialty Training Board (no vacancy)
- Clinical Oncology Specialty Training Board (2 vacancies)
The Professional Standards and Support Boards develop professional guidance and support for each Faculty and specialty
- Clinical Radiology Professional Standards and Support Board (no vacancy)
- CO Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Sub-Committee Vacancies - the PLD Committee works to develop new and innovative learning opportunities for members and Fellows to supplement the still popular face-to-face events
- CR Professional Learning and Development (PLD) Sub-Committee Vacancies - the CR PLD Committee is inviting applications from new members specialising in interventional radiology and neuroradiology.
- CO Professional Support and Standards Board (PSSB) Committee - Co-opted Member Vacancy
- CO Professional Support and Standards Board (PSSB) Committee - Co-opted Member - Chemotherapy Goverance Vacancy