CR Professional Learning and Development Committee Vacancies
The Faculty of Clinical Radiology invites applications for members of the Professional Learning and Development Committee (CR PLD).
The Committee is specifically seeking members with an interest in cardiac/MSK; paediatrics and nuclear medicine/radionuclide radiology.
Main activities of the CR PLD Committee:
- To develop the CR PLD portfolio of educational resources; including face-to-face events, PGCE, webinar programme and eLearning
- Identifying gaps in the current portfolio and identifying suitable products to fill these
- To plan and oversee the CR programme of the College’s flagship event, including appropriate liaison with the Clinical Oncology (CO) Professional Learning and Development Committee and RCR Special Interest Groups (SIGs) to develop content.
Committee members, once appointed, serve three years on the committee, which meets three times a year, traditionally in March, June and November.
The following would be helpful attributes:
- An interest in professional learning and development
- Ideas and enthusiasm for a wide range of general, specialist and sub-specialist education topics
- Good contacts, networks and knowledge of a wide range of speakers
- An interest in e-learning technology and social media.
For further information, please contact the Conference and Programmes Co-ordinator.
Interested applicants should apply by email to the Conference and Programmes Co-ordinator, including a copy of their CV and a short covering letter outlining any relevant experience and why they wish to join the Committee. Please note that applications must be an RCR Fellow or member in good standing.
Other ways to get involved
The RCR offers a variety of ways for you to get involved in helping us to deliver opportunities for face to face or online professional learning and development.
- Submit an idea for a new educational product
- Be filmed undertaking a procedure
- Deliver a webinar or produce a podcast
- Be a judge for a poster competition
- Co-facilitate a non-clinical workshop or quality assure new resources
- Speak at an RCR educational event
Contact RCRLearning@rcr.ac.uk to get involved.