There are lots of opportunities to contribute to RCR Learning:
- Review and edit R-ITI modules
- Join the CO Professional Learning and Development Committee
- Find out about a variety of other ways to get involved
The Radiology Integrated Training Initiative is a huge e-Learning resource owned by the RCR and hosted on the HEE e-Learning for Healthcare hub. We are currently coming towards the end of a significant update during which both the functionality and the content have been reviewed and upgraded.
Module reviewers for module 6b (Neuroradiology)
We are looking for one or two module reviewers to help with the work on module 6b, Neuroradiology, in order to get this update completed. This would suit either a senior trainee or a consultant radiologist working in neuroradiology.
For further information please contact RCRlearning@rcr.ac.uk
Module editor for module 7 (Radionuclide radiology)
The current module editor for module 7 is about to step down so we are seeking a new person to lead on the completion of the update and then ongoing maintenance of this module. This would suit a consultant radiologist working in radionuclide radiology.
Other ways to get involved
The RCR offers a variety of ways for you to get involved in helping us to deliver opportunities for face to face or online professional learning and development.
- Submit an idea for a new educational product
- Be filmed undertaking a procedure
- Deliver a webinar or produce a podcast
- Be a judge for a poster competition
- Co-facilitate a non-clinical workshop or quality assure new resources
Contact RCRLearning@rcr.ac.uk to get involved.