The College has various policies which inform the development and management of some of our activities, as well as our employment practices:
- Code of conduct and declaration of interests – Declaration of interests of College Trustees
- Data Protection Policy and Procedures – the College's policy on data protection
- Conflict of interests – the College's policy on conflict on interests
- Endorsement policy – the College's policy on endorsing documents produced by third-party organisations
- Equality and diversity policy – the College is committed to a policy of valuing diversity and equality of opportunity across its activities. A diversity study across the College's Board and Committee members was carried out in early 2017, the results of this study are available.
- Handling serious patient safety concerns – the College's policy on how we will respond to requests from regulators
- RCR complaints procedure – the College's policy for dealing with complaints received at the College
- Sponsorship and commercial support – the College's policy on accepting advertising and sponsorship from trade and industry and other external stakeholders
- Travel policy – information for anyone travelling on College business who wishes to claim travel expenses from the RCR
- Use of the RCR name and logo by external parties – this describes the RCR’s policy for the use of its name and logo by external parties in order to protect its corporate identity.