One vacancy on the Clinical Oncology Faculty Board is currently open for nominations
Please read the Clinical Oncology Faculty Board member role description. Nominations will close at 12 noon on Tuesday 23 April 2019.
What you need to know
- To be nominated, you must be a UK Fellow in good standing, hold a current licence to practise and be in active clinical practice at the time of close of nominations
- You will need the support of two nominators
- You may submit a maximum 100-word statement
- You must use this form for your nomination (member login required).
If a ballot is necessary, the timetable will be as follows:
- Thursday 2 May 2019: - ballot opens
- Friday 24 May 2019: ballot closes at 5pm
- Tuesay 28 May 2019: results expected
- Sunday 1 September 2019: those elected will take up office for three years
- Only Fellows in good standing in the UK can vote in the ballot
- Electoral Reform Services (ERS) will conduct the ballot for the College
- ERS will set up a voting website for the elections
- No nominations can be accepted sooner than Monday 1 April 2019 or after noon on Tuesday 23 April 2019
- Nominations can only be submitted by UK Fellows in good standing using the form online and must be fully completed and submitted before the deadline.
Any queries about the process can be made to the Governance Officer