This information is archived and is for reference only.
To enable continuity of services and social distancing, The Royal College of Radiologists actively encourages all radiology services to put in place mechanisms to allow radiologists to report and attend MDTMs remotely. The following resources have been developed to strike a balance between the urgent need for pragmatic home working solutions in response to COVID-19 and the quality of images needed for radiologists to interpret images.
- Update on remote working for radiologists during the COVID-19 pandemic (24 September 2020)
- Statement on temporary relaxation of display guidance (27 March 2020)
- Interim guidance to enable remote reporting during the COVID-19 pandemic (PDF) (Published 27 March 2020)
- Guidance on using a Virtual Desktop Connection for home reporting during COVID-19 (PDF) (Published 27 March 2020)
- Information governance advice (Published 27 March 2020)
We are grateful to the Radiology Informatics Committee and other contributors for their support in developing this guidance.