Annual Scientific Meeting 2016
When: Monday 12–Wednesday 14 September 2016
Where: The Barbican, Silk Street, London
The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR) Annual Scientific Meeting is a major three-day national conference providing high-quality education and learning, and leading research presentations on UK radiology and oncology. Through a diverse range of keynote speakers, training seminars, concurrent sessions and workshops, the conference updates delegates on matters relevant to their practice and informs and educates on the latest technological developments.
The ASM 2016 features
- A variety of CPD presentations
- Multiple streams of lectures and workshops
- Dedicated oncology lecture stream, titled "Optimising pelvic radiotherapy"
- Keynote lectures
- Proffered papers
- Scientific and audit poster exhibitions
- An industry exhibition
- The Royal College of Radiologists’ Annual General Meeting.
What delegates say about the ASM
The educational value improves year on year.
The plenary lectures were excellent.
The programme was varied, suited my interests and met my CPD needs.