How to prepare before you book for an exam
Please follow these instructions carefully to help your booking go smoothly. Find out what you need to do:
What to do before bookings open
- To book for an exam, you must have an RCR number. Please register for an account if you have not created one before.
- Check the Membership priority access in the RCR exam hub
- Unless previously supplied, candidates should be prepared to email any adjustments requirements documents to the exams office on firstname.lastname@example.org at the time of booking.
- In a change to previous guidance, please note that Hong Kong is now available as a venue option to candidates who are able to travel there. Malta remains open to local trainees only.
Your internet connection
- It's important to make sure you have a good internet connection, especially if you're booking from outside of Europe.
- Your bandwidth should be at least 1 megabits (Mb) per second. You can check this with your internet provider.
- Make sure that you are close to the router if you are using a wireless internet connection. Lots of people using the same internet connection can slow it down.
- We recommend using fixed-line ethernet connections with a minimum bandwidth of 1MB per second.
- Connections may be slower during booking periods - please be patient.
- Contact the exams team if you are having problems with your booking.
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 207 406 5905