The College’s main aim in securing sponsorship and advertising is to improve the quality of educational or scientific activities. This may include research, meetings and conferences, prizes and fellowships, public education materials, newsletters and other scientific publications.
There are a variety of opportunities available to sponsor RCR meetings and events, including:
This major national conference provides high-quality education and learning, and leading edge research presentations on radiology and oncology. Through a diverse range of speakers, training seminars, concurrent sessions and workshops, the conference updates over 800 attendees from the UK and abroad on matters relevant to their practice and informs and educates on the latest technological developments.
This three-day conference, will again be held at the ACC in Liverpool, and includes a huge variety of topics and features dedicated oncology sessions. Please contact the Conference and Programmes Officer to find out more about the sponsorship opportunities available.
Sponsoring our one-day scientific meetings offers the following benefits:
- Pop-up or table-top display stand for promotion of goods and services
- Insertion of literature in the delegate pack
- Your logo on our webpage and a link to your chosen website
- Access to between 60 and 100 consultants and trainees per meeting
- Acknowledgement of thanks in the delegate pack
- Attendance of two staff members at the meeting
- Copy of full delegate list (name, job title and organisation only).
The College produces delegate packs for each of its meetings. Insertion of publicity material into these delegate packs is available.
To discuss these or alternative options, rates or for further information about any of the College meetings please contact the Conference and Programmes Officer on +44 (0)20 7406 5943.