Part of a six part series for a global audience with global speakers focusing on Interventional Radiology – Essential pearls for the General Radiologist!
• Technical tips and tricks in getting the best out of your Doppler examination
Mr Gareth Bate, University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust
• CT and MR angiography for peripheral arterial disease: getting the best out of your machine
Dr Christopher Day, University Hospitals of North Midlands
• Principles of revascularisation in aortoiliac, femoropopliteal and below knee interventions Girish Warawdekar, Mumbai
• Course feedback and summary statement
Dr Vimal Someshwar, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and Medical
1. To learn about the technical tips to improve imaging assessment prior to peripheral revascularisation
2. To learn about the principles of peripheral revascularisation techniques
This session is part of a six part series, for information on the other sessions in this series, please visit the series page.
With thanks to Indian Society of Vascular and Interventional Radiology