Tuesday 1 and Wednesday 2 November 2022, 9:30-16:45 (GMT)
Led by: Dr Li Wong, NHS Lothian and Dr Jon Smith, The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust & REALM Chair
It’s not about the errors, it’s about the learning
This year’s themes: ‘Learn well, work well, connect well and live well’
Keynote speakers include:
- Professor Michael Bruno, Penn State University
- Professor Lane Donnelly, School of Medicine, Stanford University.
- Dr Kath Halliday, President-elect, Royal College of Radiologists.
- Dr Adrian Brady, European Society of Radiology.
- David Robson, Science writer and author.
- Plus other Scottish based radiologists.
The meeting will include talks on ‘how I run my REALM’, trainee experience of the REALM, networking, outsourcing, DATIX reporting, coping with errors, self-care, resilience and many other topics.
Previous courses have sold out with 100% of attendees saying that they would recommend this course to colleagues, so please book early to avoid disappointment. Consultants, trainees, radiographers and managers welcome. Not restricted to RCR members.
|Consultant RCR Fellow and member||£375|
|Trainee RCR member||£250|
|Other concessions (Allied healthcare professionals, students, retired)||£150|
If you are unable to attend an event due to a positive COVID-19 test, please contact us and we can arrange for your booking to be transferred to another event. The wearing of facemasks is optional. Please be aware of those around you and be mindful that some attendees may be maintaining a degree of social distancing, especially in busier areas.