Welcome to the University of Nottingham Radiology Society page.
Please see the SU page for our annual events calendar. Membership of the society is required to join our free events. https://www.su.nottingham.ac.uk/healthcare/medsoc/clubsocs/radiology/
We are a group of medical students interested in the expanding and revolutionary field of radiology. We would like to share our enthusiasm for the field by:
- Providing radiology teaching sessions for medical students in various years led by senior medical students and clinical radiologists.
- Leading career and networking events involving consultants and trainees in the field to nurture the next generation of radiologists.
- Acting as an access point for students seeking research and audit opportunities.
- Organizing practical sessions involving imaging modalities such as sonography and observing real-time biopsies.
President 2019/20 – Sarah Quraishi
- 2015/16 - Mohsin Hussein (Founder)
- 2016/17 - Cathal McCarthy
- 2017/18 - Yuuki Charlie Barke Na
- 2018/19 - Habillan Naathan
Radiology Careers Evening, Tuesday 22 October 2019, 06:30 pm - 20:00 pm. B130, Nottingham Medical Scool, Queens Medical Centre
Radiologists are often the first to make diagnoses. Rapid advances in the field are changing both diagnostic and interventional techniques. Come along to learn about this exciting specialty and to hear talks from two radiology registrars about:
- Life as a radiologist
- How to apply for specialty training in radiology
- Preparing your portfolio
For more information, email: firstname.lastname@example.org