- Dr Omar Azmat tells us about his life as a Clinical Fellow in musculoskeletal radiology in Canada!
- Dr Helen Cliffe explains why and how she ended up choosing a career in clinical radiology and why she has never regretted it since
- Dr Noor Jawad describes a typical working day as a clinical radiology trainee
- Dr Roma Patel reflects upon both her journey into clinical radiology and her experience as a first year trainee
- Dr Bethan Davis talks about why she chose radiology, what the challenges are and she has some advice for medical students and foundation trainees considering their career options
- Dr Bijan Hedayati tells us what its like to be a consultant in the specialty
- Dr Paul McCoubrie explains why he loves clinical radiology!
Safa Siddiqi tells us how she became involved with radiology at medical school and gives advice to fellow undergraduates who are interested in the specialty
Becoming a radiologist
Developed by the European Society of Radiology, 'Becoming a radiologist' is a guide for those interested in a career in radiology, medical imaging and interventional radiology.
Produced by the British Society of Interventional Radiology the informative video explains what Interventional Radiology (or 'image guided surgery') is and why it gives excellent outcomes for patients.