URSA Member Societies

The radiology societies at the medical schools listed below have all joined URSA and you can see more information about each of them by clicking on the links. If your school has a radiology society have a look at the benefits of URSA membership and see the Joining URSA page for information on how to apply.

Medical School (alphabetical)Society name
Aberdeen"DiagnostiX" University of Aberdeen Pathology & Radiology Society
BirminghamUniversity of Birmingham RadSoc
Brighton and SussexBrighton and Sussex Medical School (BSMS)
BuckinghamUBMS Radiology Society
Cambridge"CamRadSoc" Cambridge Radiology Society
Cardiff"CUMIS" Cardiff University Medical Imaging Society 
DundeeUniversity of Dundee Radiology Society
Edinburgh"EURS" Edinburgh University Radiology Society
GlasgowGlasgow Radiology Society
Hull York Medical SchoolHYMS Radiology Society 
Imperial College, LondonImperial College Radiology Society
KeeleKeele Radiology Society 
Kings College, LondonKings College London Radiology Society
Lancaster Lancaster RadSoc
Leeds"X-Posure" Leeds Radiology Society
Leicester "LeicesterRadSoc" Leicester Medical School Radiology Society
Liverpool"LivRadSoc" Liverpool Radiological Society
Manchester "RadSoc" University of Manchester Radiology Society 
NewcastleNewcastle University Radiology Society
NottinghamUniversity of Nottingham Radiology Society
Plymouth & PeninsulaPlymouth RadSoc
Queens Belfast Queens University Belfast Radiology Society 
SheffieldUniversity of Sheffield Radiology Society
St Bartholomew's, LondonBarts Radiology Society
St Georges, LondonSGUL RadSoc

The University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)

UCLan Radiology Society
University College LondonUCLU Medical Society (Radiology section)
Warwick Warwick Radiology Society 

Society Events

Member societies listings

There are currently no upcoming URSA member society event listings. 

SocietyEvent VenueDate and Time




No society in your Medical School?

We can help with guidance on setting up a society and providing links to existing societies around the UK. Contact the undergraduate administrator.