RCR19: Clinical Oncology and Clinical Radiology interviews
This podcast features interviews from RCR19, the UK’s leading professional learning and development conference for clinical oncologists and radiologists, organised by The Royal College of Radiologists (RCR).
Over six episodes, guest speakers from RCR19 talk about key issues and latest developments in medical imaging and cancer treatment. The episodes will be released fortnightly.
- Radiology in Ireland with Dr Niall Sheehy and Dr Adrian Brady
- Stereotactic ablative radiotherapy (SABR) for colorectal cancer with Dr Katharine Aitken
- iRefer with Dr Steve Herman
- Artificial intelligence in radiology with Professor Tchoyoson Lim
- Innovations around reforming MDTM with Mr Mark Sibbering
- Learning from every patient treated with Professor Marcel Van Herk