The Radiotherapy Board has published the following guidance documents:
- Top tips for implementing paperlite / paperless working in radiotherapy - published November 2017
- Management of cancer patients receiving radiotherapy with a cardiac implanted electronic device: A clinical guideline – published September 2015
- Intensity Modulated Radiotherapy (IMRT) in the UK: Current access and predictions of future access rates – published July 2015
- Guidance on Improving Access to Radiotherapy – Increasing working hours – published June 2015
UK Imaging and Oncology Congress 2019
- The Radiotherapy Board hosted a workshop on implementing peer review in June 2019.
- Cancer Research UK has produced a comprehensive briefing on proton beam therapy in the UK - published May 2019