RCR Annual Conference 2023
Thursday 12 October to Friday 13 October 2023
The RCR Annual Conference returns in-person and online this autumn, with a high-quality CPD programme. Join us on 12 and 13 October 2023 for a range of activities designed for radiologists and oncologists at all stages of their career to develop vital skills, build valuable connections and delve into the latest research. Read our latest blog detailing our exciting plans for this year's RCR Annual Conference 2023.
Key reasons to attend
- Gain seven CPD credits per day. Extra credits can be gained by reviewing abstracts/ePosters and completing a self-reflective form
- Our CPD programme is devised and delivered by a faculty of subject matter experts, who bring the latest thinking and practical tools to improve clinical practice and enhance patient care
- Embrace new ideas, keep at the forefront of clinical knowledge and takeaway skills that will contribute to changing practice in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- Connect, network, collaborate and share experiences with peers and with colleagues across all career stages and geographies
- Support to develop your career, now and in the future
Who should attend the RCR Annual Conference 2023?
- Clinical radiology consultants
- Clinical oncology consultants
- Clinical radiology trainees
- Clinical oncology trainees
- Allied healthcare professionals