Applications are invited for the office of Medical Director, Membership & Business (formerly Treasurer)* of The Royal College of Radiologists.
*The Medical Director, Membership & Business is also a Trustee of the College - see special note regarding trustee responsibilities
Applicants for the office of Medical Director, Membership & Business must be Fellows in good standing of the College from either the Faculty of Clinical Oncology or the Faculty of Clinical Radiology, resident in the United Kingdom, in active clinical practice and hold a current licence to practise at the time of close of applications.
Applications, which should be made on the form provided, together with an accompanying statement, must be received by the Chief Executive by no later than 12 noon on Thursday 2 February 2017.
The statement must be typed and must clearly indicate the applicant’s name and that the applicant is seeking appointment to the Office of Medical Director, Membership & Business. Statements should be sent by email to the Governance and Council Officer.
The timetable is as follows:
- Completed applications using the form provided, must reach the Chief Executive no later than 12 noon on Thursday 2 February 2017; any statement to accompany the application must be received at the same time.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited for interview on Thursday 23 February 2017 and there will also be an opportunity for an informal discussion with the current Treasurer and Executive Director, Finance and Resources (Ken Green) on the same day.
- The interview panel will be chaired by the President.
- The decision will be notified to interviewees as soon as possible following the interview date.
- The successful applicant will commence an induction programme from March/April 2017.
- The successful applicant will take up office at the conclusion of the 2017 AGM.
If you require further information, please contact the Governance and Council Officer.