The Royal College of Radiologists and you
Membership of the College offers a range of benefits including:
- RCR Life - the new member benefit scheme from The Royal College of Radiologists
- Reduced fees for College meetings and events
- Monthly e-news, RCR Newsletter and mailpacks
- Access to exclusive web content including the radiology referral guidelines
- Use of the trainee e-portfolio
- e-learning resources
- Free access to online CPD videos
- AuditLive and Audit Library – templates for audit in clinical radiology and clinical oncology
- Support for revalidation
- Standards and guidance publications
- Free subscriptions to the College’s peer-reviewed academic journals Clinical Radiology and Clinical Oncology
- Access to the online journals’ archive
- OUP Fellow and member discount scheme for the RCR
- Elsevier Fellow and member discount scheme for the RCR
- Influence governance, standards and policy development, and
- Many more ways to become involved in shaping the future of your specialty.
- A newly redesigned website
- Access to some committee and board meetings via video conferencing
- Creating the new College HQ for 2013 as the hub to connect and involve Fellows and members around the UK and across the world.
How to become a member or Fellow and subscription rates.