Revalidation I RCR principles for providing advice and support throughout revalidation I RCR commitment to members and Fellows I Revalidation for doctors in training I Revalidation tools I Revalidation background information I Revalidation Help Desk
Our commitment to members and Fellows throughout revalidation
- Developing tools and templates for gathering the supporting Information for revalidation
- Establishing a ‘help desk’ to deal with general enquiries relating to revalidation
- Establishing an expert reference group which the RCR help desk team will be able to access for queries requiring specialty advice
- Producing and updating frequently asked questions (FAQs) in areas where the RCR can add specific value. Generic revalidation FAQs have already been produced by both the GMC and by NHS Employers
- Bringing the RCR ‘CPD Plus’ system online in the first quarter of 2013. The aim of this project is to provide Fellows and members with an online system for planning, recording and reflecting on their Continuing Professional Development activities. The system will also include functions for collating all of the supporting information that is required for revalidation.